Tuesday, September 8, 2015

This I believe. dogs and cats are different
                       home made food tastes best
                        music can stir emotion
                      1962 Ferrari 250 should not cost 120 million dollars
                      my wife is beautiful
                      my kids are smarter than me
                        I love the desert
                        the smartest smart people are quiet
                       2 percent of bad of anything can give that same thing a bad name
                       my dogs give me comfort
                       people in rural Mo do not know how to drive
                       mint chocolate ice cream is best
                      I love to hold my wife's hand
                       isn't fishing really catching
                      is there any purpose for algebra
                       Love can heal all

No comments:

Post a Comment