Sunday, September 13, 2015

fluency blog 3

     Milo is just looking at me. He is such a wonderful little dog.
      Have you ever thought about what special or strange things might have happened on your birthday? We all probably know a family member or friend that has a birthday that falls on a special day. Like my mom. Her birthday is valentines day. My wife has an uncle who's birthday is the 4th of July.
      I checked to see what, if any special things happened on my birthday. My birthday is Oct. 14th. I was surprised to see that many different and special things happened on my birthday. The one thing I found out happened on my birthday was a new high altitude flight record had been broken by The X-15 experimental jet. John and Yoko appeared on the Dick Cavet show. In 1066 the battle of Hastings took place and in 1964 on my birthday Martin Luther King was awarded the Nobel peace prize.

Thank you.
From Milo and Me.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment