Friday, September 18, 2015

Fluency blog 8 Too much crazy on TV

Milo and me are just sitting here.

      Have you watched TV much lately? So much reality crazy, nutty, and just out there stuff. I have seen little people, Bigfoot, UFOs, lots of Police reality stuff. You can watch what ever you want. I do admit, I like a lot of the stuff. I watch the Bigfoot people, hoping someone will actually get that perfect picture. Maybe someone will find a Bigfoot body, or maybe Bigfoot will just walk up and say, " BOO ".
      The police reality shows are fun. Getting to see drunk people try and walk a straight line. Hold a foot up and out for ten seconds. It is silly, but sad. You know those drunks were actually driving a car just before the cop gets them. Scary when you think about that. How many drunks are out there right now driving?
     I like the UFO. people. They all seem so smart and highly educated. The fact is, do we know what is out there? My take is the universe is so big, there must be more than us, I hope. I hope they, the aliens, are in interested in us, like we are of them. I don't want to be alien food." To serve man " a great Twilight Zone episode where people are on a space ship. They find a book titled " To serve man ". They think the aliens are going to take care of them until they realize the book is a cook book!!!!!!
  So many channels to watch. When I was a kid we had five or six channels, one was the religious channel, but now, whoa, where do you begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment