Wednesday, September 30, 2015

fleuncy blog 15 Quiet

     Milo is quiet, until he hears the neighbor make noise than he is not quiet.

     We all say we want quiet. But when is to quiet, to quiet?. For example, right now I am sitting hear, Milo is curled up next to me sleeping, but he dreams and makes noise in his sleep, not quiet. I am sitting hear writing, no TV. No radio, but I hear the fridge, the clock, the birds, I have a parrot and a love bird, they are usually quiet but sometimes they chirp for who knows why, and the cats will get up and walk around, not much noise, but you do hear them doing small things like getting into a box or cleaning themselves. I can hear the train in the distance even though I am over a mile away from the tracks. I can hear a truck or car go down the road though I am in a rural town on a small back road and of course I can hear the squirrels jumping from the trees onto my roof. Like I said, it is quiet!!!!

    

No comments:

Post a Comment